My girls were blew me away with a day I will never forget!!! I know they are very creative people, but I don’t expect them to be “TOO CREATIVE”, and they all keep saying that they are busy. At first I was a bit devastated that none of my bridesmaid was seemed planning something, but they did it behind my back. (Ladies, I type this with my middle finger). (they added me after the hen party) I wasn’t sure what was going on, but Jaqueline insisted to meet her today at the Senayan City Mall. No clue, no sign, I was just being a good friend cause she said she wanted to tell me something. We ordered drinks, starts chatting… suddenly I saw my crazy girls Nita, Cumi, Otty, Pitong, Cinta & Lina entering the coffee shop. I was pretty shock and smell something fishy. I can tell from their eyes. (that's me smelling something fishy) Then they pull out 2 big plastic bags and start the magic. HERE ARE THE FUN ATTIRE ...
Fukfukfukfukfukfukfukfukfuk... Why do I have to miss you????? In some ways, the one who cares more is the victim. Because the one who cares more, is inevitably the one who will suffer more. The aim is clear. Hook someone in, and make them care for you, whilst you remain relatively emotionless. That's why I hate that I miss you! Ah, me!
I DON'T LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS A CULTURE IN ASKING,"WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?" Honestly it sadden me that I cannot ask such question or be ask of "what is your current reading?" I feel like there are so many books you haven't read in this whole world and you won't have the time to read it all. And I wonder why the numbers of book readers in my country is very small. Looking back to the education system that we have, we were told to memorize, not to analyze. So when we are reading to memorize, there is no fun in doing that. But when you try to analyze something, you will find yourself in a never ending curiosity. I always interested in books. For me, a book is a brain of someone. Someone who has so many thoughts on their mind, so many stories to tell, fiction or not, reality or fantasy, biography or autobiography. It's someone's brain! How come you're not fascinated by that? Meeting your next read is always a thr...
Comments